German, translation into English upon request
A practice seminar for users of traditional facial diagnostics and of Schuessler cell salts for the purpose of deepening their knowledge.
In our seminars we teach original facial diagnostics according to the specifications of Kurt Hickethier, the founder of facial diagnostics. For this reason, only participants who have completed a training seminar lasting at least six days with us in Kemmenau will be admitted.
On the contents of the seminar:
- Deepening practice of facial diagnostics and carrying out of facial diagnoses and biochemical prescriptions.
- Deepening and enlargement of knowledge about the way the original eleven Schuessler cell salts work, the emphasis being placed on the immune system.
- Special prescriptions and dosages of biochemistry in the case of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Exchange of experience with the participants, among other things also in order to reflect on problems that have possibly arisen.
- On the last day, in the case of seminar participants’ (problem) patients, facial diagnoses together with biochemical prescriptions can be carried out in the seminar (prior arrangement up to two weeks prior to commencement of the seminar necessary!)
|Wednesday||from 9 – 12 a.m. and 1.30 – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||from 9 – 12 a.m. and 1.30 – 5 p.m.|
|Friday||from 9 – 12 a.m. and 1.30 – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||from 9 – 12 a.m. and 1.30 – 5 p.m.|